Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE Dubai is:
- Approved by University Grants Commission(UGC), India
- Approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India
- Permitted by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai.
- An Academic Partner of Dubai International Academic City
1. Deemed to be University Approval:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHEis a Deemed to be University established under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification no. F. 9-8/89-U.3 dated 1st June, 1993, of the Government of India.
View Gazette Notification
2. UGC Approval to Establish Branch Campus overseas:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE is a Deemed to be University and its off-shore campus(s) are approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development and UGC. The University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, India has updated their website stating the same in the following link: http://www.ugc.ac.in/deemeduniversitylist.aspx?id=12&Unitype=4
View Approval notification of Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE's Off-shore campus(s)
View UGC’s approval document
3. KHDA Website Listing Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE Dubai as an Approved International Branch:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai is permitted by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. The academic qualifications granted by the institution and certified by KHDA shall be recognised in the Emirate of Dubai by all public and private entities for all purposes.
4. Approval for Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) program delivered at Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE Dubai:
List of Council of Architecture approved institutions:
CoA Approved Institutions list