(Updated on 19.08.2020)
1. What health and safety conditions will MAHE Dubai follow in the new academic year?
Maintaining health and safety is everyone’s responsibility. Conditions to protect students and staff include:
2. I have not travelled outside the UAE. Should I fill the travel decleration form?
Completing Travel Declaration form by both the University as well as by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is mandatory for all the MAHE Dubai students. The links to the declaration forms are as below:
Please note: In case of DHA Travel Declaration Form, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the School Email ID (second field in the DHA Travel Declaration Form).
3. What are the procedures followed to enter MAHE Dubai campus?
Thermal screening will be done for anyone entering the campus and transport facility. Anyone with a fever ≥37.50 C will not be allowed to enter campus, and the designated Health and Safety Officer will take them for further screening as per the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) guidelines.
4. What are the safety measures students must follow while on campus?
Students must adhere to the below guidelines:
5. What other safety measures can I follow to protect myself while on campus?
6. What if my mask is damaged on campus?
We always encourage students to bring spare masks, gloves, and sanitizers.
In case of an emergency, you may contact the Health and Safety Officer, whose contact information will be displayed on all notice boards and display screens.
7. What should I do if I feel unwell?
Any student who is not feeling well must stay at home until they feel better. The respective programme coordinator/director must be informed through email. If Covid-19 symptoms show, you must see a doctor and a negative PCR result must be presented before returning to campus.
8. What should I do if I feel unwell while on campus?
The student must follow the below steps, in case of sickness, or any Covid-19 symptoms developed while on campus:
9. What symptoms should I look for?
You must report any unusual symptoms to the Health and Safety officer on campus. In reference to COVID-19 symptoms, you should monitor for the following:
10. What should I do if I come into contact with someone who is unwell?
If you come into close contact (within a 2m distance) for longer than 10 minutes with a confirmed positive COVID-19 case, isolate yourself at home and follow the DHA guidelines. Your respective programme coordinator/director must be informed through email. If Covid-19 symptoms show, you must see a doctor and a negative PCR result must be presented before returning to campus.
11. If someone I attend class with tests positive for COVID-19, will I be notified? How?
Each positive COVID-19 case has many factors to consider and must be addressed individually. If there is a risk of viral transfer, then you will be notified via phone.