(Updated on 10.02.2021)
1. When will classes begin for returning students of upcoming semester?
Classes for all higher semester students will commence on 14th September, 2021.
2. What mode of academic delivery will be implemented upon re-opening?
The classes will be delivered in a Blended Learning Mode and online learning. This is to ensure that social distancing is maintained in classrooms at all times. The University is well equipped with technological tools to deliver both modes of classes with efficiency and ease.
3. Can I choose to study at home until I feel it is safe?
If a student is unwell, student is advised to stay home and contact their program coordinator immediately to inform. Later, student will be contacted by the Health and Safety team for further course of actions.
4. How can I continue my academic learning if I am outside the UAE?
Prior approval is required from MAHE Dubai Academic President. Students must submit the supporting documents, then they will be communicated on the decision taken.
5. Will I have an option for online learning mode?
No, online learning will not be available for the upcoming semester.
6. Will my fees be reduced if I chose to study 100% online?
No. Fees remain the same, irrespective of the learning mode you choose.
7. What does Blended-Learning Mode mean?
In this mode of learning, there will be a mix of face-face classroom learning and online learning components.
8. Will I have regular on-campus classes every day in a Blended-Learning Mode?
You will be attending face to face classes in the university on some days in a week followed by online sessions which will be communicated by your respective schools/departments. The academic delivery plan will differ from program to program. Your respective schools and departments will update you regarding the same.
9. Will I need to wear mask during class?
Yes, you are required to wear mask at all times in the classroom and at all times, while on campus.
10. Are the university timings the same as before?
Yes, university timings remain unchanged, unless specifically communicated to you.
11. Are paper materials given to students at the campus?
As per the KHDA, MAHE Dubai is currently not allowed to exchange any type of paper material with their students, except for textbooks (if applicable) for this term. To ensure uninterrupted delivery of distance learning, MAHE Dubai is expected to incorporate alternative strategies and online learning methods, in addition to any electronic communication tools that are accessible to teachers and students.