(Updated on 10.02.2021)
1. Is transport facility provided by the University? If so, what precautions are to taken on the buses?
Yes, transport facility is provided from Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. All precautions, as recommended by the regulatory bodies will be followed diligently. This includes the following:
2. Will I be required to pay full transportation fees even if I'm not required to come to campus every day?
Yes. Transportation fees will be fixed for a semester.
3. Are students allowed to exit campus and return during the daytime?
Student will not be allowed to leave the campus until their classes are over. In case of an emergency, students must seek permission from their respectiveprogram coordinators/directors.
4. Can I bring food from home?
Yes. Students can bring their own food from home. However, sharing of food with others is not allowed.
5. Are students allowed to order food from outside?
Food delivery services are not allowed to enter the premises. Food facility is available within the cafeteria while following Dubai Municipality’s guidelines with capacity restrictions, physical distancing, use of disposable items, and hygiene across the venue and staff.
6. Are cafeterias operating on campus?
Yes, cafeterias will be operating for students while following Dubai Municipality’s guidelines with capacity restrictions, physical distancing, the use of disposable items, and hygiene across the venue and staff.
7. Are water dispensers available on campus for drinking water?
8. Will I have access to the library and borrow books?
Yes, the library will be functional with staggered entry; adhering to all the guidelines stipulated by the KHDA.
9. Are prayer rooms open for students?
Yes, the prayer rooms will be open only as per the timings mentioned outside the prayer rooms.
Sports and Extracurricular Activities
1. Can students take part in sport activities?
Sports activities may continue considering the guidelines of the Dubai sports council.
2. What are the new rules for club meetings, activities and events?
All club meetings, activities and events must be held virtually.
3. Will activities such as sports events, festivals, conferences, celebrations take place on campus?