You are invited to submit either an abstract or a complete paper which will be peer reviewed. Please include author title (such as Mr. Ms. Dr.), the name of author(s) and affiliation of the corresponding author and email address in the paper itself. Please send either full paper or abstract to email id OCBM2020@manipaldubai.com .
Please read the “Abstract Submission Guidelines” given below before your submission.
Abstract/ Paper Submission Guidelines:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be approximately 500 – 750 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the:
- Principal Topic
- Method (or “Key Propositions” for conceptual papers)
- Results and Implications
- Abstracts must be text only and there is no need to list the references even if in-text references are used (having a couple of key in-text references may be appropriate). Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Paper should be 15 pages, including all tables, figures, notes, and references.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, with 1-inch (2.5cm) margins all around for the text, including headers and footnotes.
- Authors are requested to follow APA style.
Accepted abstracts/ papers will have to be presented on the Conference date by the authors. Each paper presentation lasts roughly 20 minutes with 15 minutes for the presentation of the paper and 5 minutes for Q&A. Papers accepted for competitive sessions must prepare a 15 minute PowerPoint presentation.
Journal Collaborations: Special Issue by International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences (ijbas.com). This journal is in the process of entering into Scopus.
*No Additional Cost
*All abstracts presented in the conference will be published online with ISSN and print with ISBN.
Best Paper Award
Best paper award will be announced on the last day of the conference and a certificate will be issued to the author. Certificates will also be issued to the authors who would present their papers in the conference.