- Applications should be submitted through faculty guide to avail the seed funding. The application should contain brief abstract, cost estimation, action plan and benefits of the mentioned project.
- Last date for submitting the application for project funding is in the month of October every year.
- A competition “Innovative Idea presentation” can be organized and the winner and runner up of the completion will be entitled for the seed money to start their project.
- Students can also submit a research proposal alone or as a team with of maximum 4 members.
- The submitted research grant proposals would be reviewed thoroughly and those of which having finest research rating would be considered for the funding. Review and finalization will be done by the review committee.
- Review committee consists of faculty members, Chairperson and Industry experts.
- Students will be informed about the status of their application within the 3rd week of their application of submission.
- Student(s) will receive the research grant in installments as per the progress of the research work.
- The amount of research grant to be given will be based on the quality of the research proposal and ratings.
- Students are allowed to purchase research equipment, materials, existing research equipment, cost of manufacturing etc. with the research fund.
- Project team need to submit regular progress report to the chair of the School of Engineering & IT.
- Upon completion of the project work; the Student(s) must submit a final report of the research work carried out and its significant research findings to the Chairperson.
- MAHE Dubai Incubation Centre will also encourage to publish the outcome of the research project in the indexed journals or peer-reviewed international conferences.
- In case, there are multiple applications, the proposal(s) with the highest rating would be considered for the research funding.
- Following procedure will be followed for the seed money approval
- Project funding will be requested by: Chairperson of the concerned department
- Recommended by: Academic President, MAHE Dubai
- Approved by: Chief Executive Officer