Mentioned below are a few research papers published by our faculty.
- Excellent paper Award - Ravishankar Dudhe and Sumathy A., “Microfluidics based Blood protein separation and behavior modelling implemented using COMSOL Multiphysics” International Conference on Innovative Research in Science, Technology and Management (ICIRSTM-17), Singapore, Sept 17-18, 2017.
- K.G.Taramol, School of Business, received Best Paper Presentation Award at the International Conference on Social Science, Literature, Economic and Education, Dubai, May 2016. The topic of paper was “A study on Psycho-Social problems of adolescent girls in Kerala”.
- Sachidananda K, School of Engineering and IT, received Best Poster Presentation Award, April 2016 on “Stiffness of an engaging spurgear pair in an altered toothsum spur gearing”.
- Anil Sequeira, School of Engineering and IT, received Young Innovators Award, April 2016 for “Experimental investigation of waste PET in natural sand brinks”.
- The MSc final year students (Sheriff A, Edgar A, Sethi DK, and Rayees N) under supervision of faculty members Dr Faheem SM, Ms Banu Hussaina and Ms Seenivasan R had obtained the 2nd position for the best poster competition at Fourth UAE National Genetic Diseases Conference, Dubai, 2014. The title of the abstract was “Gold Nanocomposites: A novel approach towards breast cancer therapy”.
- Mohammad Zeeshan Ansari, Abdul Kader Obriwala, Sarah Sajidali received research award in Under Graduate Research Competition – Abu Dhabi University. The title of the project was ”Targeting aggregate formation in Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases: A computational biology approach”.